We are easy accessible, as located just off the A1, Little Paxton. 1 hour North from London, 35 minutes from Cambridge.
£200 per month (water/electricity included), £100 deposit is required upon booking; as well as an extra £100 deposit – refundable at the end of your stay – to cover any damage on site, or rubbish left at the end of your stay.
If plots are available, we can cater for nights or weekly requests at £15 per night, or £75 per week.
For more information, contact us
Caravan site rules
- No touring caravans may be stationed on the site between 31st October in any one year, and 1st March in the following year.
- Each unit to be a minimum distance of 6 meters from any other unit in separate occupation, and a minimum of 3 meters from any carriageway or site boundaries.
- Caravan, awning and any decking must be a minimum of 6 meters from adjacent plots. Awning and decking are allowed, but must be cleared on departure. However, if you’re a returning seasonal customer, decking can be left over the Winter upon agreement with the club owner.
- Concrete bases are not permitted.
- The club are subject to licenses, regulations and bye laws in respect to our caravan plots, and caravan owners are required to abide by rules and regulations if using the caravan facilities.
- All caravans must be insured and a copy of the insurance provided to the club.
- Please ensure that your caravan has a current LPG TEST CERTIFICATE and adheres to carbon monoxide safety guidelines.
- Upon arrival an indemnity form must be read and signed.
- Plot holders are not allowed to sub-let plots.
- No tents are allowed next to caravans.
- The use of generators is strictly prohibited.
- No washing lines are to be used.
- Only one car and up to two motorcycles may be parked adjacent to caravans.
- Guests vehicles must be parked in the main carpark near the club house.
- All guests must leave before 6pm.
- Caravan owners are required to maintain their caravan plot keeping grass cut and the plot generally tidy.
- No bonfires, littering, or altering the surrounds (re. cutting vegetation, destroying the foundations/ground).
- A bin is available near the clubhouse for household rubbish and recycling.
- For disposal of waste for chemical toilets, a septic tank is available and situated on the tree line, in the center of the caravan site.
- Toilet and shower block must be left clean and tidy at all times. Bring your own toilet rolls.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Always clean up after your dog’s business.
- No swimming or water activities in the North Lake, or any other lake on site permitted without agreement from the club owner.
- The club is not responsible for any theft or damage that may occur on site.